+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5/3 show discussion Jamie **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/3 show discussion Jamie **SPOILERS**

She is SO lucky that the school had daycare. I wish there were more free daycares for girls in public highschools. Maybe it would help some of them finish their education. When the show ended she seemed to be doing a pretty good job of balancing school and taking care of Miah.

I wonder how many of those programs will survive the cutbacks in educational spending being passed by so many state governments. All kinds of programs, academic and extra-curricular, are facing cuts, and I could see people objecting to paying for daycare at the high school when teachers are being let go, classes are getting larger or being eliminated, some extra-curricular activities are getting cut etc.

Please understand I'm not voicing an opinion on whether they should or shouldn't be cut. I'm just wondering aloud whether they might be, given the number of states that are cutting back on education spending as a way of helping balance state budgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    She is SO lucky that the school had daycare. I wish there were more free daycares for girls in public highschools. Maybe it would help some of them finish their education. When the show ended she seemed to be doing a pretty good job of balancing school and taking care of Miah.

I wonder how many of those programs will survive the cutbacks in educational spending being passed by so many state governments. All kinds of programs, academic and extra-curricular, are facing cuts, and I could see people objecting to paying for daycare at the high school when teachers are being let go, classes are getting larger or being eliminated, some extra-curricular activities are getting cut etc.

Please understand I'm not voicing an opinion on whether they should or shouldn't be cut. I'm just wondering aloud whether they might be, given the number of states that are cutting back on education spending as a way of helping balance state budgets.

I can't answer for that school system itself but a lot of those daycare programs are run by donations received by I guess what you could call booster clubs..even though they aren't a club...but most of them do fund raising through out the year to pay for the daycare program they don't usually get money from the school system
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Does anyone know where the Teen Mom thread went? I'm not sure where to post this. I saw the original Teen Moms on Dr. Drew last week, except for Amber. He has Maci, Farrah and Kaitlyn. They are coming back for another Teen MOM! I was shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Does anyone know where the Teen Mom thread went? I'm not sure where to post this. I saw the original Teen Moms on Dr. Drew last week, except for Amber. He has Maci, Farrah and Kaitlyn. They are coming back for another Teen MOM! I was shocked.
    They are under the section titled "On Hiatus/Current Shows We Aren't Covering"

Amber's coming back too. The four of them recently did a PSA.
    _(Moo!)

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG View Post
    They are under the section titled "On Hiatus/Current Shows We Aren't Covering"

Amber's coming back too. The four of them recently did a PSA.
    It's right here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/teen-mom-2/
    Wake up and be awesome

Thanks all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12