+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4.26 Show discussion Jennifer **SPOILERS**

4.26 Show discussion Jennifer **SPOILERS**

A teen who is expecting twins but her parents refuse to speak to her boyfriend forcing her to make a hard decision

I hope they aren't speaking to him because he got her pregnant..it takes 2 to make those babies

its like a wife blaming the other woman when her husband cheats

as usual I will be flipping and re catching the show at 11:30
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: 4.26 Show discussion Jennifer **SPOILERS**

just flipped over for a sec said 35 weeks pregnant..she looks awful small to be carrying twins..unless she is just one of those lucky ones that doesn't show much..then the boyfriend pops out a ring and proposes...

Jennifer seemed really immature to me. And what is with these young girls talking in baby voices? Just like Chelsea, drives me crazy! The parents seemed to want those twins for themselves.
    They never said how much older than Jennifer Josh was. His parents seemed decent enough, having a baby shower for them. At first I felt sorry for Josh until the end when he drove off with the babies. I hope he is not in the picture anymore but with these teen girls you never know.

I wonder if these two, Jennifer & Josh, will be upcoming stars on Teen MOM 3?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Jennifer seemed really immature to me. And what is with these young girls talking in baby voices? Just like Chelsea, drives me crazy! The parents seemed to want those twins for themselves.
    They never said how much older than Jennifer Josh was. His parents seemed decent enough, having a baby shower for them. At first I felt sorry for Josh until the end when he drove off with the babies. I hope he is not in the picture anymore but with these teen girls you never know.
    She is making baby voices because she is still a baby! She just started her sophomore year. That makes her younger than most of the other moms. This is the couple that has been in the news a lot lately. This guy is bad news. Her parents are really caring and she needs to listen to them. They really have her interests at heart.

I took some stuff for a nasty sinus headache and it made me sleepy so I still haven't seen but a few bits and pieces but MTV usually re runs them several times during the week so I am sure I will catch up....

Glad that both the babies seemed healthy and I hope neither of them end up with some problems like one of Leah's did..no mother wants to go through that..it is really hard

I was surprised for as tiny as Jennifer was her babies were both almost five pounds and healthy. She was very lucky! What has been in the news about this couple? I have not heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I was surprised for as tiny as Jennifer was her babies were both almost five pounds and healthy. She was very lucky! What has been in the news about this couple? I have not heard anything.
    I could list them all, but this is the most recent. There are links to related articles (other articles about these two) at the bottom of this one.

Teen Dad: Baby Mama Got Preggo for MTV Show | TMZ.com

ETA: probably should include the first time these two hit the news as well.
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/06/16-and-pregnant-jennifer-del-rio-josh-smith-rape-domestic-violence-battery-arrest-mtv-teen-mom/
    _(Moo!)

no matter what MTV does and what its intentions are..it was a show started as a deterent to teen mothers and studies have shown those that have watched teen pregnancy has dropped...but as with any other "reality" tv show..you always get the fame ho's who want their 15 minutes and will do anything to get it

FORT Regular

I definitely agree with her parents that Josh is disrepectful and pretty much everything else they said. However, I was really upset when her parents wouldn't come to her baby shower. I realize they are not thrilled with Josh, but this is your daughter's baby shower. At the very least be there to support her and your two grandsons. In addition to the fact that they were "too mad" to throw her a baby shower and Josh's parents gladly stepped in and gave her one because they knew she was disappointed, and the invited her parents even though they don't get along. Clearly his parents were trying to make an effort to get along for the babies and her parents wanted no part of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast