+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About the show

About the show

'MTV's 16 and Pregnant' is an hour-long documentary series focusing on the controversial subject of teen pregnancy. Each episode follows a 5-7 month period in the life of a teenager as she navigates the bumpy terrain of adolescence, growing pains, rebellion, and coming of age; all while dealing with being pregnant.

Each story offers a unique look into the wide variety of challenges pregnant teens face: marriage, adoption, religion, gossip, finances, rumors among the community, graduating high school, getting (or losing) a job. Faced with incredibly adult decisions, these girls are forced to sacrifice their teenage years and their high school experiences. But there is an optimism among them; they have the dedication to make their lives work, and to do as they see fit to provide the best for their babies.
    MTV's 16 and Pregnant (Season 3) | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Re: About the show

gezzzzzzz does MTV go looking for the girls who are the possible abusers..another Amber in the making and we haven't even seen her episode yet...but looks like she will be having twins this season

One of the young moms on the new season of MTV's "16 & Pregnant" came face to face with cops yesterday after allegedly socking her baby daddy in the cheek during an argument ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops in Hillsborough County, Florida responded to a battery call at the home of 19-year-old Josh Smith ... after he was allegedly attacked by the mother of his twins,17-year-old Jennifer Del Rio.

We're told Smith gave a statement to police ... explaining that he was trying to break things off with Jennifer ... when she became "irate" and "punched him in the face and pulled on his shirt."

Smith says he eventually pushed Jennifer away in self-defense.

Cops took a report -- but so far, neither Del Rio nor Smith have been arrested.

It's not the first time these two have dealt with the cops -- Smith was arrested back in November for allegedly attacking HER ... and was ordered to complete a domestic violence program.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: About the show

well..I mentioned this the other day wondering if some girls would try to get pregnant hoping to be chosen for the show...never thought we would see anyone admit to it though

Teen Dad: Baby Mama Got Preggo for MTV Show | TMZ.com

16 & Pregnant" star Josh Smith says his baby mama PLOTTED to get pregnant just so she could be on the MTV reality show ... this according to court documents.

Smith filed a request for a restraining order against Jennifer Del Rio this week -- stemming from an incident in which she allegedly punched Josh in the face.

In the docs, Smith claims his baby mama is a "compulsive liar" who concocted a diabolical scheme to get pregnant -- allegedly telling him she was knocked up (even though she wasn't) so he wouldn't wear a condom.

Smith explains ... "She was giving me sonogram pictures ... that she claimed was 'our baby' when in actually [sic] it was her friend's sonogram pictures she was copying. She lied to me and my parents for 3 months saying she was pregnant. She wanted so desperately to be on 'Sixteen and Pregnant'."

As for the restraining order, Jennifer claims she never attacked Josh ... and has since filed for a restraining order against HIM ... claiming Josh punched himself in the face to set her up so she would go to jail.

The couple is scheduled to be back in court on May 2.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread